Daiwa Tatula SV TW Review
Daiwa reels have always been fan favorites. They are quality reels with intriguing designs that are sure to catch fish and attention. This reel is black with gold accents, for a sleek look. The Daiwa Tatula is one of the best baitcasting reels on the market today.
It has a 6.3:1 gear ratio, so it reels in fish quickly without sacrificing torque. The Daiwa Tatula also has a great air brake system with 20 different adjustable levels. The swayed, ergonomic handle also gives the fisher a nice, comfortable grip.
A UTD tournament drag system allows for very smooth and powerful drag. A TWS T-shaped lever winder adds 5% more casting distance. The magnetic breaking system creates smooth casting for tackle 1/8 oz and heavier.
This reel is a great baitcasting reel. It is made by a company that is known for it quality and durability. While searching for baitcasting reels, make sure you at least give this reel a chance. The Daiwa Tatula is versatile and performs extremely well, and is available in a range of sizes to fit your fishing needs.
Daiwa Tatula SV TW Baitcast Reel Specs:
- Gear Ratio: 6.3:1
- Line Capacity (lb/yds): 14/100, 16/90
- Line Retrieve: 25.7 in
- Weight: 7.2 oz
- Bearings: 7+1
- Gold accent for 6.3:1 gear ratio, Line per turn: 25.7”, Weight 7.2 oz
- Drag: 13.2lb, Bearings: 7(2CRBB)+1, Action FW / SW - M / L
- Air brake system, with 20 level adjustable from outside, Swayed handle 80mm long
- TWS T shaped level winder, UTD tournament drag system offers smooth drag
- High-grip I shaped knobs, Clicking drag
Check out other Top-Rated Baitcasting Reels:
- Pflueger President XT Low Profile Reel
- Lew’s Fishing Tournament MB Baitcast Reel
- Shimano SLX DC
- Abu Garcia Ambassadeur Morrum ZX Baitcasting Reel
- Penn Fathom II Star Drag Reel
- KastKing Royale Legend Baitcasting Fishing Reel
- Okuma Citrix Low Profile Baitcaster
- Piscifun Phantom Carbon Baitcasting Reel
- Shimano Curado K Baitcast Reel
- Abu Garcia Revo SX