Are you a local fishing expert?
Join our group of fishing contributors and write for our online publication. Our fishmasters website has grown by substantial numbers the last 6 months and getting bigger.
We now have over 100,000 anglers reading our articles each month.
There are so many fishing topics, places and sub niches, it would be impossible for me/us to cover all of them on our own. So we are recruiting you and those in the fishing community who want to write about all things fishing. If you want to join in on the fun, use the link below.
Types of Content
- Fly Fishing
- Species Specific Info
- Tips, Tackle, Training
- Local Waters
- Fishing Destinations
Do You Need to be a Professional Writer?
No, we are looking for people with the ability to tell a story through writing and videos. We are especially interested in folks who want to contribute info about their local region and everything amazing it has to offer for fishing. Share your stories, tips, secrets (not all of course), photos and videos. If you are a local guide, shop or brand, this is a great way to get your name out there. Or maybe you’re a specialist targeting a specific type of fishing or species.
Why Should You Write for Fishmasters?
Great question! If you love fishing as much as we do, you are obsessed with it. You are probably the local fishing expert in your area and know the waters better than anyone else.
So why not rep your waters and help others too? Besides that you will get:
- A profile page on our website and in your blog posts.
- There will be links to your website and social media pages in your bio
- You can plug your business (subtly) in your articles
- Add your youtube videos and Instagram photos into the posts
- We will boost your blog posts on social media to a huge fishing audience
There are a few types of blog posts we are looking for:
- How to articles
- Lists of fishing spots in your area (best places)
- Tips for improving with different species
- Anything else you think fishermen would like to read
Some of our recent articles have reached over 10,000 readers.
We look forward to hearing from you!