If you’re looking for the best kayak trolling motor, look no further! Using a trolling motor for your kayak will help you navigate the waters and improve your fish trolling success.
Top Selling Kayak Trolling Motors
- KAYAK SHAFT: 24-inch fiberglass shaft allows for variable depth placement, while offering a lifetime of dependable performance.
- VARIABLE SPEED: 8 speeds (5 forward & 3 Reverse) with 6-inch telescoping handle puts you in total control of your ride.
- SALTWATER RATED: Durable all aluminum motor head w/ corrosion resistant magnesium, zinc, and stainless-steel hardware for saltwater use (Lead-Acid DC 12V).
- EXTRA LONG CABLES: 5'6" battery cables allow for versatile battery placement for optimal weight distribution.
- USA WARRANTY & SERVICE: Newport Vessels is based in California with a full in-house customer service team (M-F 9am-5pm PST). For any questions or concerns, contact us directly!
- PORTABLE - Watersnake Saltwater Electric Outboard Motor is the ultimate in lightweight portability, weighing only 4.85lbs (2.2kg). Watersnake’s simple design keeps the weight down while delivering quality and performance.
- COMPATIBLE - It is the ideal trolling motor to use on kayaks, canoes, small dinghies, and inflatable boats. Please note: Battery not included.
- DESIGN – 24” shaft, adjustable mount fitting that makes for easy attachment, and anti-impact clip system. This easy to steer motor uses a hand tiller with an extendable handle, high and low speed control, forward and reverse switch and two blade weedless propeller design.
- STYLE - Electric motor with 18lbs thrust, Kayak Bracket Mount included.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Necessity is the mother of invention. Created by anglers to be used by anglers. If you’re not satisfied with your Watersnake Electric Motor, contact your distributor to be taken care of.
- FISH INSTEAD OF PADDLE: Get right on top of the big fish with this trolling motor and mount kit from Newport Vessels and you’ll be catching more trophies than ever!
- MOTOR: The ultra efficient Newport Vessels 5-star rated Kayak Series 55lb Electric Trolling Motor will keep you fishing longer in fresh or saltwater (See below for details).
- MOUNT: The Railblaza Kayak Transom Mount uses two sturdy StarPort HDs to securely outfit your kayak, this tested design can quickly be removed in under 30 seconds for easy transport, or to switch to a day of paddling.
- INCLUDES: All necessary hardware is included in kit. Install the Railblaza Transom Mount on your kayak, bolt on Newport Vessels Trolling Motor, add a battery and you’re ready! (Battery not included)
- EASY TO USE: Switch from paddle only, to motor ready in less than 30 seconds!
- Marine grade alloy and nylon
- Universal-suits most Kayaks with dual rod holders
- Quick & easy installation
- Adjustable for different hull widths, Fit any angle or inclination flush rod holder
- Adjustable for left or right hand operation
- AQUOS Haswing Cayman B (NOT GPS) 12V 55LBS 48inch Bow Mount Trolling Motor is designed and engineered to run quieter than ever before. With variable speed will let you dial in your desired speed and provide more precise, smoother adjustments plus improved control. Moreover the variable speed is the lower power consumption of the motor, it can increase battery life quite a bit at any speed. Also the trolling motor suitable for boats weighing up to 2750LBS, Max boat length (suggestion) 18ft.
- The wireless remote control fits into the palm of your hand easily or can be attached around your neck with a lanyard. Conveniently control the motor on the boat or shore-side with the farthest 164 ft distance, meanwhile the wireless remote can be recharged with a USB cable on power bank when necessary. The 14.7 ft cable wired foot control, can not only release your hands when fishing but also provide precise, easy operation.
- Cruise control (NOT SPOT LOCK) keeps your boat at the desired speed by using wireless remote control to press on the speed up or down button then you can focus on fishing all the way, but you might have to manually correct the direction from time to time due to wind or current, meanwhile you can adjust the speed when you need. And if you turn the motor 180 degrees of rotation and it will push the boat in reverse direction.
- AQUOS Haswing Cayman 55LBS 48inch shaft bow mount trolling motor can be set up both in fresh water and salt water, it is designed to have excellent corrosion resistance, using a sacrificial anode that protects important metal components. The 48-inch Aluminum Alloy Shaft (available 38.4 inch) makes it easy for different types boat, meantime please hold on the motor shaft before adjust motor depth to avoid slide.
- Comfortable to carry the motor with the ergonomic lifting handle, makes you take the motor off the car or boat effortless in every using time. And the stow and deploy pedal can be depressed with a single hand or foot and makes transitioning between in the water and on the boat quickly, so you can save more strength to reel in the big ones. The easy-to-use depth collar lets you change depths quickly, simply, securely. When you find depth, locks in tight to keep your motor right where you want it.
A kayak trolling motor is recommended if you are kayaking around lake and pond areas and want to spend less time paddling.