If you’re looking for the best kayak trolling motor, look no further! Using a trolling motor for your kayak will help you navigate the waters and improve your fish trolling success.
Top Selling Kayak Trolling Motors
- ML35-12 SLA is a 12V 35AH Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) rechargeable maintenance free battery.
- Dimensions: 7.68 inches x 5.16 inches x 7.13 inches. Listing is for the Battery and Screws only. No wire harness or mounting accessories included.
- SLA / AGM spill proof battery has a characteristic of high discharge rate, wide operating temperatures, long service life and deep discharge recover.
- Rechargeable battery that can be mounted in any position, resists shocks and vibration. Long lasting high performance in high and low temperatures.
- Backed by a 30 day refund policy and full 1 year warranty.
- KAYAK SHAFT: 24-inch fiberglass shaft allows for variable depth placement, while offering a lifetime of dependable performance.
- VARIABLE SPEED: 8 speeds (5 forward & 3 Reverse) with 6-inch telescoping handle puts you in total control of your ride.
- SALTWATER RATED: Durable all aluminum motor head w/ corrosion resistant magnesium, zinc, and stainless-steel hardware for saltwater use (Lead-Acid DC 12V).
- EXTRA LONG CABLES: 5'6" battery cables allow for versatile battery placement for optimal weight distribution.
- USA WARRANTY & SERVICE: Newport Vessels is based in California with a full in-house customer service team (M-F 9am-5pm PST). For any questions or concerns, contact us directly!
- Fish instead of Paddle: get right on top of the big fish with this trolling motor and mount kit from Newport Vessels and you’ll be catching more trophies than EVER!
- Motor: The Ultra efficient Newport Vessels 5-star rated kayak series 36lb electric trolling motor will keep you fishing longer in fresh or saltwater (see below for details).
- Mount: the rail blaza kayak transom mount uses two sturdy star port HDS to securely outfit your kayak, this tested design can quickly be removed in under 30 seconds for easy Transport, or to switch to a day of paddling.
- Includes: all necessary hardware is included in kit. Install the transom mount on your kayak, bolt on Newport Vessels trolling motor, add a Battery and you’re ready! (Battery not included)
- Easy to Use: switch from paddle only, to motor ready in less than 30 seconds!
- PORTABLE - Watersnake Saltwater Electric Outboard Motor is the ultimate in lightweight portability, weighing only 4.85lbs (2.2kg). Watersnake’s simple design keeps the weight down while delivering quality and performance.
- COMPATIBLE - It is the ideal trolling motor to use on kayaks, canoes, small dinghies, and inflatable boats. Please note: Battery not included.
- DESIGN – 24” shaft, adjustable mount fitting that makes for easy attachment, and anti-impact clip system. This easy to steer motor uses a hand tiller with an extendable handle, high and low speed control, forward and reverse switch and two blade weedless propeller design.
- STYLE - Electric motor with 18lbs thrust, Kayak Bracket Mount included.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Necessity is the mother of invention. Created by anglers to be used by anglers. If you’re not satisfied with your Watersnake Electric Motor, contact your distributor to be taken care of.
- The Drill Paddle is a lightweight 1.5 lb portable water paddle powered by an ordinary cordless drill.
- It easily attaches to the front of your drill just like a normal drill bit, simply tighten the drill chuck around the drive shaft. It can power a small boat, canoe, or raft to get to your favorite fishing spot.
- It can also be used as an emergency breakdown paddle on a regular sized boat. The drill paddle is more convenient and versatile then a trolling motor because there is no heavy 12 volt battery to haul around.
- With the drill paddle you are able to move in forward and reverse using the settings on your drill.
- The battery on your drill lasts approximately 30-60 minutes depending on size and weight of the boat and will move the boat one to five. Knots depending on size. Handheld trolling motor. Lightweight, easy to use. Can use with almost ANY cordless drill
A kayak trolling motor is recommended if you are kayaking around lake and pond areas and want to spend less time paddling.