If you’re looking for the best kayak trolling motor, look no further! Using a trolling motor for your kayak will help you navigate the waters and improve your fish trolling success.
Top Selling Kayak Trolling Motors
- KAYAK SHAFT: 24-inch fiberglass shaft allows for variable depth placement, while offering a lifetime of dependable performance.
- VARIABLE SPEED: 8 speeds (5 forward & 3 Reverse) with 6-inch telescoping handle puts you in total control of your ride.
- SALTWATER RATED: Durable all aluminum motor head w/ corrosion resistant magnesium, zinc, and stainless-steel hardware for saltwater use (Lead-Acid DC 12V).
- EXTRA LONG CABLES: 5'6" battery cables allow for versatile battery placement for optimal weight distribution.
- USA WARRANTY & SERVICE: Newport Vessels is based in California with a full in-house customer service team (M-F 9am-5pm PST). For any questions or concerns, contact us directly!
- LIGHTWEIGHT SIMPLE DESIGN: If you're after lightweight and portability. This motor weighs a mere 4.85 lbs (2.2kg) and is ideal for powering kayaks, canoes, small dinghies and inflatable boats, especially if you have to carry your craft to the water.
- CONTROL + FEATURES: There is a high and low speed control, a forward and reverse switch, and extendable handle for easy steering, a 24" (61cm) shaft plus an anti-impact clip system in the mount. The 2-blade propeller is a weedless design. Bracket optional
- ELECTRIC POWER: Available in 18 lb (7-15 amps) and 24 lb (9-20 amps) thrust, both 12 Volt motors, Battery Not Included.
- VERSATILE: Universal design suitable for most kayaks and canoes, optional bracket for more mounting options and less DIY mounts. Adjustable transom mount fitting.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Necessity is the mother of invention. Created by anglers to be used by anglers. If you’re not satisfied with your Watersnake Electric Motor, contact your distributor to be taken care of.
- Haswing 12v 20lbs Bow Mount Electric Trolling Motor's solid bracket features a quick-release lever lock and reinforced composite material that resists flexing, warping, and UV damage.
- Get hands-on control of your motor with our Tilt Twist Tiller. It's ergonomic grip provides easy, responsive control of speed and steering.
- Easy to forward and reverse.The Prop delivers extra power to push throw heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer.
- Light weight(3.7 KG), simple operation
- Shaft length 23.6 inches/ 600mm; Cool, Quiet Power: Every Haswing trolling motor lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- Marine grade alloy and nylon
- Universal-suits most Kayaks with dual rod holders
- Quick & easy installation
- Adjustable for different hull widths, Fit any angle or inclination flush rod holder
- Adjustable for left or right hand operation
- 36lb thrust - the easy to operate, quiet and cool 36lb nv series allows you to fish all day long without overheating, or scaring away fish.
- 30-inch composite fiberglass shaft - high-strength, fully adjustable shaft allows for proper depth placement in all water conditions.
- 8 speeds and 6-inch telescoping handle (5 forward, 3 reverse) - ergonomic extendable handle, 5 forward speeds, and 3 reverse speeds puts total control at your fingertips for a smooth and controlled ride.
- 5-point led battery meter - super bright battery indicator provides immediate charge level. note: the nv 36lb motor requires one (1) 12v lead-acid deep cycle or marine battery (battery not included).
- saltwater compatible hardware - stainless steel, zinc, and magnesium hardware ensures the motor is ready for fresh or saltwater.
A kayak trolling motor is recommended if you are kayaking around lake and pond areas and want to spend less time paddling.