Piscifun Phantom Carbon Baitcasting Reel Review
The Piscifun Phantom Carbon Baitcasting Reel is one of the lightest baitcasters out there, at only 5.7 ounces. The lightweight design is due to its carbon fiber frame, sideplates, and handle. This reel is also extremely affordable, and with its quality performance as one of the best baitcasting reels, it’s a steal.
The Piscifun Phantom Carbon Baitcasting Reel has 6 anti-corrosion stainless steel ball bearings plus one clutch bearing, all of which are shielded. With extra ball bearings and a 7.0:1 gear ratio, this reel can cast long distances accurately and smoothly. This reel has an impressive drag power of up to 17 pounds, so you can fight big fish. The Piscifun Phantom Carbon Baitcasting Reel has a dual brake system with magnetic and centrifugal brakes, so you have ultimate control.
Another feature of this reel is the CNC hollow reel, which accelerates faster and can handle line and tackle better than standard baitcasters. It also has an oversized line guide to minimize friction.
Piscifun Phantom Carbon Baitcasting Reel Specs:
- Gear Ratio: 7.0:1
- Line Capacity (lb/yds): 10/120 (Mono), 30/120 (Braid)
- Line Retrieve: 30.3 in
- Weight: 5.70 oz
- Bearings: 6+1
- Max Drag: 17 lbs
- 【Lightweight to 5.7 OZ】 The phantom baitcasting reel frame, side plates and handle are made of premium carbon fiber, provides significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability.
- 【Excellent Casting Performance】6+1 imported stainless steel bearings combined with oversized titanium line guide offers incredible casting! 7.0:1 gear ratio provides faster reeling speed and the faster the bait moves through the water, is great for pitching jigs or burning baits at high speed.
- 【Dual Brake System】Dynamic 6-pin centrifugal brake plus 10 precise magnetic brake provide the anglers with on-the-fly tournament ready adjustments. Dual Brake system offers more precise adjustments, which can effectively reduce backlashing
- 【Up to 17 Lbs Drag】Double hard anodized Aircraft grade aluminum main gear and pinion gear paired with 4 disc carbon fiber drag washers deliver exceptional 17 lbs stopping power to fight your biggest fish.
- 【Ease of use】The 105mm extended carbon crank handle gives the anglers the leverage and power needed to pull the biggest fish out of the thickest cover.
Check out other Top-Rated Baitcasting Reels:
- Daiwa Tatula SV TW Baitcast Reel
- Pflueger President XT Low Profile Reel
- Lew’s Fishing Tournament MB Baitcast Reel
- Shimano SLX DC
- Abu Garcia Ambassadeur Morrum ZX Baitcasting Reel
- Penn Fathom II Star Drag Reel
- KastKing Royale Legend Baitcasting Fishing Reel
- Okuma Citrix Low Profile Baitcaster
- Shimano Curado K Baitcast Reel
- Abu Garcia Revo SX