Piscifun Phantom Carbon Baitcasting Reel Review
The Piscifun Phantom Carbon Baitcasting Reel is one of the lightest baitcasters out there, at only 5.7 ounces. The lightweight design is due to its carbon fiber frame, sideplates, and handle. This reel is also extremely affordable, and with its quality performance as one of the best baitcasting reels, it’s a steal.
The Piscifun Phantom Carbon Baitcasting Reel has 6 anti-corrosion stainless steel ball bearings plus one clutch bearing, all of which are shielded. With extra ball bearings and a 7.0:1 gear ratio, this reel can cast long distances accurately and smoothly. This reel has an impressive drag power of up to 17 pounds, so you can fight big fish. The Piscifun Phantom Carbon Baitcasting Reel has a dual brake system with magnetic and centrifugal brakes, so you have ultimate control.
Another feature of this reel is the CNC hollow reel, which accelerates faster and can handle line and tackle better than standard baitcasters. It also has an oversized line guide to minimize friction.
Piscifun Phantom Carbon Baitcasting Reel Specs:
- Gear Ratio: 7.0:1
- Line Capacity (lb/yds): 10/120 (Mono), 30/120 (Braid)
- Line Retrieve: 30.3 in
- Weight: 5.70 oz
- Bearings: 6+1
- Max Drag: 17 lbs
Check out other Top-Rated Baitcasting Reels:
- Daiwa Tatula SV TW Baitcast Reel
- Pflueger President XT Low Profile Reel
- Lew’s Fishing Tournament MB Baitcast Reel
- Shimano SLX DC
- Abu Garcia Ambassadeur Morrum ZX Baitcasting Reel
- Penn Fathom II Star Drag Reel
- KastKing Royale Legend Baitcasting Fishing Reel
- Okuma Citrix Low Profile Baitcaster
- Shimano Curado K Baitcast Reel
- Abu Garcia Revo SX