If you’re looking for the best salmon trolling rods, look no further! A trolling rod will make a great addition to your salmon fishing trips and land more fish.
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best salmon trolling rods on the market. These trolling rods for salmon were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget.
These are the Top Salmon Trolling Rods:
- Durable Glass Fiber Blank Construction
- Stainless Steel Hooded Reel Seat with Graphite Cushion Inserts
- Stainless Steel Double Foot Guides with Titanium Oxide Inserts
- Durable Shrink Tube Over EVA Butt for Easy Removal From Rod Holder
- Tip Over Butt Ferrule Connection for Improved Strength
- Durable E-glass blank construction
- Double footed aluminum oxide guides
- Stainless steel hooded reel seats
- Comfortable EVA foam grips
- Power handles standard on all models
- FISHING ROD SPECS - Power: Medium/Heavy, Lure Weight: 3/8 - 1, Line Weight: 10 - 20, Action: Moderate Type: Plug, Troll & Downrigger
- MULTI-PURPOSE CASTING ROD - This lightweight and durable 2 piece angler rod is used for salmon trolling and plug fishing
- DESIGNED IN THE USA - The Classic Glass Series fishing rods by Lamiglas are engineered & designed in the United States then built using E-Glass fiberglass material for incredible action & durability with a classic Gloss Mahogany Finish
- PREMIUM QUALITY GUIDES - These rods feature stainless steel, black double foot guides throughout the rod. The combination of their ceramic ring design & strong double foot frames allows these guides to hold up to the most rigorous of fishing conditions
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY - All Classic Glass Series Lamiglas fishing poles are covered by 1-Year warranty against any manufacturing defects of the rod
- Complex matrix composite construction
- Ss304 guides with Titanium nitride coated Zirconia inserts
- Exposed blank through reel seat
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant frame & sideplates
- Multi-disc, carbonite drag System
- Aluminum handle arm with Ergo grip handle knobs
- Sport type: Outdoor Lifestyle
- Perfect lengths and actions for Salmon and Steelhead fishing
- Ugly Stik Clear Tip design delivers extra strength right where you need it
- Ugly Tech Construction with added graphite for lighter weight and increased sensitivity
- Ugly Tuff one piece stainless steel guides provide maximum durability and eliminate insert pop-outs
- Conventional style reel seats with cushioned stainless steel hoods
- Product Type: FISHING_EQUIPMENT
- Package quantity: 1
- No batteries required
- Country of Orgin: China
- Sensitive Graphite Blank Construction
- Aluminum Oxide Guide Inserts
- Stainless Steel Hooded Reel Seats
- Quality Grade Fore and Rear Cork Grips
- 9' Medium Heavy action 15-50lb line rating
- FISHING ROD SPECS - Power: Medium, Lure Weight: 1/4 - 3/4, Line Weight: 6 - 15, Action: Fast, Type: Float, Drift, Spinner.
- MULTI-PURPOSE CASTING ROD - This lightweight and durable 2 piece angler rod is used for steelhead & salmon.
- DESIGNED IN THE USA - The X-11 Series fishing rods by Lamiglas are engineered & designed in the United States then built High Fiber Density 24 Ton Carbon Graphite Graphite for Sensitivity & Durability with an attractive Gloss Merlot Finish.
- PREMIUM QUALITY GUIDES - These rods feature stainless steel, chrome guides. The combination of their Pacific Bay Deep Pressed ring design and finish allows these guides to hold up to the most rigorous of fishing conditions.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY - All X-11 Series Lamiglas fishing poles are covered by 1-Year warranty against any manufacturing defects of the rod.
Final Thoughts on Salmon Rods
Do some research before choosing a trolling rod for salmon and your fishing routine will be that much better with your new tackle.