You had a great trip offshore and hooked into a school of Mahi. Now its time to take your fresh catch and clean it up for the dinner table. So how do you fillet a Mahi Mahi properly? Check out this video from. Darcizzle Offshore and make sure you have a freshly sharpened fishing fillet knife to get the job done right.
She recommends using the following knife
- DIMENSIONS: 13” overall length with 7” blade
- EASE OF USE: Non-Slip Grip handle for outstanding grip security providing ultimate knife control with trigger grip for added security
- RELIABLE: Features safety guards for protection from the blade and spines of fish
- DURABLE: Ideal for detailed precision cutting, a super thin 8Cr13MoV blade allows for effortless maneuvering to easily remove meat without loss, making it the ideal fishing knife
- CONVENIENT: The Ti-Nitride coated, rust resistant blade cuts through scales easily and features an extra sharp tip to make starting your cut a breeze and a sheath with a belt loop for close, hands free carry
Video Credit: Darcizzle Offshore