You had a nice day on the water and catch a few keeper flounder for dinner. Now you need to figure out how to fillet a flounder and keep the most meat for the table. Check out this video and he describes how to cut a flounder like a pro to maximize your fillets. Make sure you a using a quality fish fillet knife for the process or you will have a difficult time.
Our recommended flounder fillet knife is:
- DIMENSIONS: 13” overall length with 7” blade
- EASE OF USE: Non-Slip Grip handle for outstanding grip security providing ultimate knife control with trigger grip for added security
- RELIABLE: Features safety guards for protection from the blade and spines of fish
- DURABLE: Ideal for detailed precision cutting, a super thin 8Cr13MoV blade allows for effortless maneuvering to easily remove meat without loss, making it the ideal fishing knife
- CONVENIENT: The Ti-Nitride coated, rust resistant blade cuts through scales easily and features an extra sharp tip to make starting your cut a breeze and a sheath with a belt loop for close, hands free carry