If you’re looking for the best speargun, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best spearguns available to purchase right now. They make a great addition to your gear and can make it easier to spear more fish. Check out the full list of spearguns below.
Spearguns are essential for successful spearfishing. Depending on the species and depths you are diving in, picking the right gun for spear will be one of your most important decisions.
Top 9 Spearguns
- The Apache is a small and compact spear gun for small to medium fish, a great starter gun for any young spear.
- Durable anodized heavy duty sealed aluminum barrel.
- Closed muzzle for improved accuracy and ease of loading.
- Advanced Tahitian-style flopper shaft for superior penetration. Special handle angle to increase the shot’s precision.
- Replaceable band and wishbone assembly is user friendly.
- MOST ACCURATE SPEARGUN IN AMERICA as independently tested by both Hawaii Skin Diver Magazine and Spearing Magazine in their magazine reviews of spearguns.
- EVOLUTION^2 REVERSE Trigger Mechanism increases band stretch and keeps the index finger on-target with the shaft for instinctive accurate shooting. The E^2 Handle also features an ambidextrous speargun safety, WJ Cut stainless steel sear, and metal injection molded stainless trigger pull and line release.
- Hawaiian Style Open Muzzle design for clean line of sight and simplicity. Aircraft Grade Anodized Aluminum barrel with integrated shaft guide.
- 17-4 Heat Treat Stainless Steel Shark-fin Shaft, Dual Power Helix Bands.
- Designed by Professional and Commercial Spearfishers for optimal performance and efficiency. Custom modifications allowed include various Shaft/Band Combinations, Reels, Action Camera Mount, or Roller Muzzle Upgrades. Manufactured in the USA.
- Barrel: in extruded anti rust aluminium to maximize resistance and prevent bending.
- Double muzzle: allows mounting of one or two slings
- Handle: new anatomic grip and sternum rest and line release trigger and safety catch in high-strength shockproof Nylon
- Triggering device: in stainless steel and filled polyamide to ensure the utmost functionality and reliability.
- Hardened Stainless Spring Steel Tip, with Double Barb, Swivel and Safety Cap.
- Stainless Spring Steel shaft, 5/16" hardened to Rockwell 44C. Open Muzzle for easy top loading.
- All natural rubber slings, 9/16" O.D. with stainless steel wishbone, Muzzle, grip and butt are rugged plastic.
- Redesigned, patented safety allows for easy, one-handed operation featuring silent lock and unlock. Adapts for both right and left-handed position.
- Patented trigger mechanism manufactured from hardened stainless spring steel and housed in a Nylon cartridge provides smooth and reliable trigger action.
- Mahogany Barrel
- 36" shaft, 40" overall length
- Stainless Trigger Assembly
- The stainless steel trigger mechanism is unsurpassed in reliability and smooth action.
- The high grade grooved mahogany, teak or padauk barrel provides pinpoint accuracy, easy underwater maneuverability due to its neutral buoyancy and absorbs 80% of the firing noise the gun will create.
- Wood guns are preferred by many experienced spearos and spearing champions.
- Double Barb Rockpoint tip: hardened stainless steel 5/16 inch stainless steel shaft two 9/16" rubber slings
- Great gun for any condition of spearfishing for freedivers, and scuba divers. Easy loading with the extended butt for scuba divers.
- Includes: AB Biller Wood Mahogany Special Speargun
- Double Barb Rockpoint tip: hardened stainless steel
- 5/16 inch stainless steel shaft, Two 9/16" rubber slings
- Constructed of aerospace grade aluminum and feature high-strength stainless shafts and triggersPowered by one or two 1/2 inch Hi-Mod bands and a low-profilePistol grip handle that makes for easy target acquisition Gun Overall Length: 33" (83.8 cm)
- Designed to replace Riffe's Padauk Competitor series
- Solid Mahogany wood stock
- Only available in Hawaiian setup
- Hawaiian setup: 9/32 Hawaiian Flopper Shaft, 1 wrap of line, and 2 power bands
- 9/16 (14mm) amber power bands (may upgrade to 5/8 (16mm) bands for more hitting power and longer shots recommended with heavier shafts)
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from our recommended spearguns. These spearguns were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Improve your spearfishing with one of the best spearguns from our list and add to your collection of essential spearfishing gear!