If you’re looking for the best speargun, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best spearguns available to purchase right now. They make a great addition to your gear and can make it easier to spear more fish. Check out the full list of spearguns below.
Spearguns are essential for successful spearfishing. Depending on the species and depths you are diving in, picking the right gun for spear will be one of your most important decisions.
Top 9 Spearguns
- This Item Includes: Bandit Speargun, Tahitian shaft, Dyneema Wishbone, S power speed slings
- Mares Bandit Spear Gun
- Designed for Beginners to Intermediate Spear Fishers
- Australasian Rigging
- Tahitian Tri-Cut 7mm Spring Steel Shaft w/Single Flopper
- JBL Replacement Band w/ Wire Sling for Spear Fishing Spearguns
- Replacement sling measures 9/16" in diameter and is 20" long
- Unique latex formulation and dip manufacturing process delivers radical modulus strength
- Power curve increases as bands are stretched for optimum performance
- Special anti-oxidants help protect against harmful U.V. rays, prolonging sling life
- First-class quality JBL Spearguns brand manufactured merchandise. Manufacturer Part Number, D-5
- Category associated with Spearfishing, Speargun, from item type Speargun.
- Model Carbone Series Model D-5 Mini 16
- Hardened Stainless Spring Steel Tip, with Double Barb, Swivel and Safety Cap.
- Stainless Spring Steel shaft, 5/16" hardened to Rockwell 44C. Open Muzzle for easy top loading.
- All natural rubber slings, 9/16" O.D. with stainless steel wishbone, Muzzle, grip and butt are rugged plastic.
- Redesigned, patented safety allows for easy, one-handed operation featuring silent lock and unlock. Adapts for both right and left-handed position.
- Patented trigger mechanism manufactured from hardened stainless spring steel and housed in a Nylon cartridge provides smooth and reliable trigger action.
- MOST ACCURATE SPEARGUN IN AMERICA as independently tested by both Hawaii Skin Diver Magazine and Spearing Magazine in their magazine reviews of spearguns.
- EVOLUTION^2 REVERSE Trigger Mechanism increases band stretch and keeps the index finger on-target with the shaft for instinctive accurate shooting. The E^2 Handle also features an ambidextrous speargun safety, WJ Cut stainless steel sear, and metal injection molded stainless trigger pull and line release.
- Hawaiian Style Open Muzzle design for clean line of sight and simplicity. Aircraft Grade Anodized Aluminum barrel with integrated shaft guide.
- 17-4 Heat Treat Stainless Steel Shark-fin Shaft, Dual Power Helix Bands.
- Designed by Professional and Commercial Spearfishers for optimal performance and efficiency. Custom modifications allowed include various Shaft/Band Combinations, Reels, Action Camera Mount, or Roller Muzzle Upgrades. Manufactured in the USA.
- The Apache is a small and compact spear gun for small to medium fish, a great starter gun for any young spear.
- Durable anodized heavy duty sealed aluminum barrel.
- Closed muzzle for improved accuracy and ease of loading.
- Advanced Tahitian-style flopper shaft for superior penetration. Special handle angle to increase the shot’s precision.
- Replaceable band and wishbone assembly is user friendly.
- Sling Diameter: 3/8"
- Total Length: 28-3/8" long
- Made with fresh rubber tubing.
- Super Easy to use Front-end Bungee for all types and brands of Spearguns
- French Snap for Easy Opening and Closing
- 200 lbs test Darcon
- OD - 3/8 inch ID - 3/16 inch 11" overall length
- Manufactured in Hawaii USA from Domestically Sourced Rubber
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from our recommended spearguns. These spearguns were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Improve your spearfishing with one of the best spearguns from our list and add to your collection of essential spearfishing gear!