Salmon are some of the most delicious fish you can catch. There are a few different species, each with their own uniqueness and flavors. You might have a great day on the want and that big king hit your salmon lure and you landed a trophy. Now what? There are a few ways to clean and fillet salmon to prep them for the dinner table. This is a great video to walk you through the different techniques.
We suggest this butcher style knife from Victorinox as salmon are much bigger than typical fish.
- BUTCHER WITH EASE. The perfect tool to help you finish even the largest butchering jobs with ease. Crafted with high carbon stainless steel, this knife is conical ground and ice tempered to ensure long-lasting sharpness.
- GRANTON EDGE. Hollowed out areas along both sides of the blade minimize friction and prevent meat from sticking -- giving you clean cuts every time. The bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening.
- EASY HANDLING. This knife features an ergonomic Fibrox Pro handle for a non-slip grip -- even when wet. This exceptional knife is weighted and balanced for easy handling and comfort.
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS. Stainless steel blade -- 8" in length. Meets the strict National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards for public health protection.
- TRUSTED SWISS QUALITY. Expertly crafted in Switzerland in 1884, Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.